Monday, July 20, 2009

Blogging on Have the Cake

Hello Bakers! Welcome!
If you have no idea what's going on, please click here for information.

I can't wait to get this started on August 1st! I'm having a difficult time deciding what we are going to bake!

Posting on Have the Cake:
If you have your own blog, please post your results (with pictures) on your own blog and copy the post on Have the Cake sometime throughout the challenge month. Please link to Have the Cake on your personal blog so we can recruit new bakers :) If you don't have your own blog, you can post directly to Have the Cake! Posts should be for challenges and results only, please. Comments are for anything and everything!
Please tag your results and/or challenge with the corresponding month & challenge only.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please comment and let me know.

The blog is public so anything you post will be for all to see. Don't post naked pictures of your cake. It will come back to haunt you someday.

9 comments:

Tori said...

Damn! There goes my idea of having each of us create marzipan nude sculptures of ourselves, next to which we would, of course, pose nude.

Back to the drawing board.

Rena said...

Phew! That would have been an interesting challenge :)

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I have no idea where I am going so help. Is there a September choice? If I understand it and I probably don't, carrot cake was for August 10th??????

Straighten me out please. I want to start baking.

I will link you to both my blogs.

Otava said...

I think I have the same problem as Sweet and Savory...I signed up and am really excited to participate, but I'm not sure where/when I'll find out what the July challenge is??

Rena said...

Dawn - The challenges are posted at the beginning of each month. You have the entire month to make your dessert and whenever you make it, you can then post.

If you check the left sidebar, each challenge has a link. All you have to do is click on the current month and you will be directed to the challenge post.

Quirky Jessi said...

How am I just now discovering this site? I love the idea of a cooking challenge every month. I don't know that I'll join in this time, but cant' wait to see what others do. Sounds like fun.

(And yes, I know it's an old post, but it's the info about it, so I figured I was safe.)

farah saleem said...

such a lovely blog! glad to have come across it!.......will take past soon!!

Vanessa @ Cakes and Teacups said...

I'm having trouble sending an email to join with my outlook. Can you please email me so I can join the group. I have a few strawberry recipe. Thank you : )

www.cakesandteacups.com

Rena said...

Hi Vanessa,

You can send an email to renagray@gmail.com

Thanks!