Friday, June 1, 2012

June Challenge: Strawberries

Posted by - Rena


 photo from marthastewart.com

This month's challenge is to make a dessert with Strawberries. We did this once before with apples and it was so much fun to see what people came up with. Maybe strawberry pie, cake or ice cream? Make anything and everything you want. Strawberries are everywhere and really, who doesn't love a strawberry?

Go crazy! Can't wait to see what you come up with. 
Here are a few recipes to get the ideas flowing:

14 comments:

Shri said...

Will try to join for this one! :-)

Ayşe said...

This month's challenge is very cool ;) Time to check my cookbooks and imagine something new!

Winnie said...

I actullay loooooooove strawberry and this year I "discover" the fun of baking with strawberries!:)
The problem is that their season is over already....

Unknown said...

Wow!!! AMAZING!!!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

Yamile said...

Your blog is so beautiful!

And this recipe looks delicious!

A Kitchen Witch said...

Fun idea! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog post on the Dumb Dora cake : )

Günther said...

è il modo che più mi piace di gustare un dolce con le fragola

Akila said...

love to participate...

Patsy said...

This, and your other recipes look and sound so good! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am now following you onGFC. Patsy

Leslie said...

Beautiful! I am your newest follower and would love it if you followed me back! Love your blog!! :)

Leslie~

www.dishingwithleslie.blogspot.com

Ellen B Cookery said...

Thank you for sharing this recipe. I haven't had a homemade strawberry cake for a VERY long time. We're just about to enter strawberry season and I have made note of your recipe to try. YUM!

Alida said...

This is really beautiful and looks ever so delicious. Well done!

Magnolia Verandah said...

Oh yes this looking fabulous - will try and get involved with this one.

philomena said...

Ma che bontà iltuo dolce.
Beautiful!!!