Posted by - bakingaddict
I've been on a bit of an American baking spree lately. Probably due to the fact that I unpacked my box which contained all the goodies that I brought back from America last year. I decided to make a simple peanut butter chip bundt cake as I wanted to use my peanut butter topping as a drizzle. I have been patiently waiting for the right moment to open this bottle of peanut butter goodness. If you've not tasted it before, you really have to get yours hands on one as it's divine. Its basically like smooth, melted peanut butter. It worked really well as a topping to the cake. I had extra on my slice :) The cake itself was light and tasty and the peanut butter chips gave the cake a 'sweet and salty' taste which everyone enjoyed.
230g caster sugar
250g self raising flour
2 tablespoons yoghurt
150g peanut butter chips
peanut butter topping
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, one at time and mix well.
- Add in the flour.
- Finally stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Pour into a bundt tin and bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before adding drizzle.