Thursday, June 30, 2011

Changes at Have the Cake

Gorgeous Boston Cream pies, cakes and cupcakes this month! My mouth is watering from all the yummy goodness.

Have the Cake is almost 2 years old! We have had many members throughout those two years and some original members are still hanging on. I'm thrilled that everyone is enjoying our challenges and are inspired to bake and create! For now, I will be taking over the challenges. If you have been anxiously awaiting your turn, please let me know and I will gladly give you a month. If there is something you have been itching to try and you've already had a turn, I'd be happy to give you another.

Thank you for participating and keeping our baking group alive and kicking!
New challenge coming tomorrow.









2 comments:

? said...

This looks beautiful Rena.
Am travelling, so wont be able to take part in the monthly challgenes for some months.

Elena G. said...

Thank YOU for keeping it fun and interesting!