Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tropical Coconut Cake



Tropical Coconut Cake Adapted by Whipped

We love coconut cake and I have made this one a few times before. I could not find the recipe I used, but this one is the same one, as far as I can see...
I made it this time without the mango sauce, hard to find one right now...I added the pineapple into the actual cake mix, not the frosting. And I used a white cake mix, not yellow.

It was delicious, and also very moist because of the added fruit :)
I had to give most of it away because it is deadly having this in the house!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Why do you do this to me Joanne? Those pictures look fabulous and anything with coconut in it drives me nuts! Looks great! :)

Tina said...

Great pics! Looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

Loooks so good, I feel fatter already!

Secretia

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Tropical makes such sense. How else do we think of coconut?

Joanne said...

This looks incredibly moist and delicious. Great tropical combination.

Katy ~ said...

Sounds so good on a cold and dreary November day. Would brighten the darkest hours with it's light and luscious tropical flavors.